There's plenty of countries that have a strong rich/poor divide, and India is a certainly a strong example, but what makes it different is that they are more mixed than anywhere I have ever seen... making it feel like total chaos. I spent a lot of time driving around (not myself, I would have hit plenty of cows and other less worthy creatures) and it feels like a never ending movie scene. Not sure what kind of movie, but a quite intense one, for sure.
Loved the food, much better than what I had regularly while living in the UK..
I can't say I have taken that many really exciting pictures... a lot of what would have made for great photographic material I didn't really have the balls to go take the time to shoot (it always involves someone or someone's stuff, not always in the best of circumstances). Here's some random bits and pieces...
Indian car insurance procedures: Yell at the guy at fault for 5 minutes, until he gives you some rupies to get your dent hammered out:
No comments:
Post a Comment