Thursday, November 6, 2008

Singapore... Melbourne...

I have just arrived in Australia... my friend here doesn't have internet access, so updates may appear more randomly :)

From China I flew to Singapore where I spend 2 days talking about programming and walking randomly through the city with my former roommate from the Crytek days, Alberto (I am visiting quite a lot of former Crytek buddies on this trip..). We understand eachother rather deeply when it comes to programming and other topics, I have definitely missed talking to him.

Singapore itself was, um, humid... otherwise quite a nice city but nothing remarkable. No pictures yet, as my laptop started misbehaving and had to have windows reinstalled... and my cardreader stopped working.

The aussie customs people gave me the most thorough search I have ever experienced at an airport (no, it didn't involve plastic gloves), I hope they enjoyed digging through my dirty laundry.
I haven't seen much of Melbourne yet, mostly enjoyed talking to my buddies here again.

No comments: