Friday, November 21, 2008

it's raining...

But that didn't stop me from doing another road trip, this time along the "great ocean road", a twisty road along the cliffs of the south coast west of melbourne. A highlight was a rock formation called the 12 apostles, see pictures below. The next day I ventured into the rainforest in the same area, at one spot you could walk high up in the trees on metal suspension bridges.

I saw several kangaroos, in the wild... one even almost caused me an accident.

Last weekend we had wine... lots of it. We went tasting in the nearby wine region, just an hour or so away from melbourne. I discovered some fantastic ports, in particular. You can grill here outside in the park...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey aard
Awesome pics! I wish I'd be far away as well, not worrying about job and uni. As said, too bad your trip does not contain a visit in Switzerland ;)
Enjoy your trip!
Adrian

PS: Once you come back you should really try out AC v1.0 :P